Bigger Bras

November 30, 2009

SIGNS OF A DL MAN!

Filed under: Ask Krys Nicole,Random,Time to Talk — Tags: — @ 1:10 pm

Oh yes!  Some of you have read my views on DL men and are asking me what are the signs of a man on the “Down Low”.

I have seen some very interesting men that are questionable but the reality is ladies the only person who can truly spot a DL Man is a GAY MAN.

Yes honey you need a gay friend in your life! Not only are they loyal but they will tell you the truth!

So one of my good friends came up with a list of signs that a man COULD be on the DL.

Thickettes, there are CAPS on “could” for a reason. This is not a guarantee so do not go around town telling people that I said this was accurate. This is just from observation, nothing is 100%. :)

1. If your man (all of a sudden) becomes secretive about everything (example, having a cell phone that you didn’t know about.)

Now this could be him dealing with a man or woman so if you want to know if it’s a man, this sign isn’t enough. This would be an addition with other signs.

2. If your man likes to joke around and dance/sing to Janet, Beyonce, Rihanna, Madonna in a feminine way.

Trust me there is nothing cute about a man popping his a** and doing a booty dance. If he is dancing to any of these women and shaking/twirling better than you……….um yeah it’s not a joke.

3. If his best friend is ALWAYS around, even when they make plans they make them together but exclude their women.

Every man knows when their male friend is in a relationship it’s a package deal. When you invite him you invite the woman. Even if she has said no before, still give the invite to the couple not just him. If he is making plans to go to the movies, holiday dinner or something that seems like an intimate setting without you……..they are more than friends.

4. If he creates arguments with you just to have an excuse to leave the house for hours (if he’s not dl, he’s definitely cheating)

Yes, this is a BIG sign something is not right. A pointless argument that leaves you confused and he leaves the house for hours…just a cowardly way to exit the building…..and get his groove on.

5. If he brags about the woman he is with but she is never around.

Now if a man brags about his “woman”, wouldn’t he want to have her by his side all the time and show her off? Unless she is overseas there is no reason why you haven’t seen this “perfect” woman he talks about.

6. If he’s extremely open and friendly to gay men (he’s curious)

It’s one thing to have respect for each other but if he is touching, hugging and really close to this gay friend…something isn’t right (unless this gay man is a relative).

7. If he’s extremely homophobic (he’s trying to take the attention off of him)

A man who is extremely homophobic is not only a turn off because its disrespectful, but it also raises an eyebrow. Why would a man speak so much hate over a gay man who he most likely he doesn’t know? The gay man isn’t bothering him and if the gay man’s presence is bothering him girl he has some issues and mostly likely they are DL issues.

8. If he has a secret online life (I would question it and find out what’s going on with him and that computer)

If your man is always on the computer/internet there is something going on. His focus should be you, the kids…hell anything besides that computer when he is at home.

9. If he has a new male roommate every so often (6 months – year) that’s his new man!

Expensive cities (New York, LA, etc) a roommate is understandable but if he constantly has a new one, he’s crazy OR that “roommate” is a new lover (I would say the 2nd choice is more acceptable). Men are not like women (well most of them), they’re not catty and can get along with people. So if he is telling you he has a new roommate every couple of months….that’s his new dude.

10. If out of the blue he wants to try new things in the bedroom that just doesn’t seem right (no matter how freaky he is)

Ladies go with your intuition..you know when something doesn’t seem right and yes that includes the bedroom.

So there it is thickettes! Your thoughts?

Shout out to MW for the DL signs! :)

5 Comments »

1. And the truth shall set you free… Ladies don’t deny what’s in front of you just to stay in a fairy tale life… If you see it, believe it and let it go (quickly).

Comment by MJW — November 30, 2009 @ 1:35 pm

2. Lmao! Thanks for the heads up. But this is so true. My gaydar is always up.

Comment by Essence — November 30, 2009 @ 1:55 pm

3. You wanna know how to find a gay man? Just ask. Plain and simple. Trying to find signs can alienate you from a good man. There are no signs to tell if someone is gay. There i said it.

Comment by A gay man — March 12, 2010 @ 4:37 pm

4. If a man likes to be fingered and enjoys performing anal sex yet also enjoys vaginal sex, is he gay? Mine likes to be fingered. His anus is open but his butt cheeks are not spread open and when he bends down you cant see in. It’s just that when I stick my finger in his anus is seems pretty easy to go in. I have never done that to anyone else so I can’t say for sure if it’s open or not. I want to believe that we are both just freaks in the bedroom and enjoy the same things but that’s it. We have been together for a year and we used to have sex all the time. Now he hardly wants to have sex. If I mention it he gets mad and says that’s all I think about. I don’t but it’s just strange how all of a sudden he doesn’t want to have sex and the sex is the bomb. Really it is. Normally, he stays away every other weekend and when he comes home he’s usually ready to make love and that is the only time he goes down on me. Otherwise, he doesn’t. He definitely has a life on the internet that I am not aware of. He is one of the most secretive men I have ever met…and smart! He is so intelligent. He covers all of his tracks. He never used to until he found out I was paying attention. I used to have all the passwords to his email addresses because he used to always use the same password. Well, one day I was so pissed because I saw that he was visiting a couple of dating sites and I had no idea he was interested in things like that. I used to leave them unread but that particular time I got so mad I opened it so he would know that I read it and he changed his passwords. He never wants to go anywhere with me and if I ask him to do something together he yells and says no. He won’t even go to church with me anymore. I know something is up but when I mention it to him, he says I’m insecure and have a low self-esteem. Does anyone have any advice?

Comment by Tina White — April 27, 2011 @ 8:32 am

5. If a man likes to be fingered and enjoys performing anal sex yet also enjoys vaginal sex, is he gay? Mine likes to be fingered. His anus is open but his butt cheeks are not spread open and when he bends down you cant see in. It’s just that when I stick my finger in his anus is seems pretty easy to go in. I have never done that to anyone else so I can’t say for sure if it’s open or not. I want to believe that we are both just freaks in the bedroom and enjoy the same things but that’s it. We have been together for a year and we used to have sex all the time. Now he hardly wants to have sex. If I mention it he gets mad and says that’s all I think about. I don’t but it’s just strange how all of a sudden he doesn’t want to have sex and the sex is the bomb. Really it is. Normally, he stays away every other weekend and when he comes home he’s usually ready to make love and that is the only time he goes down on me. Otherwise, he doesn’t. He definitely has a life on the internet that I am not aware of. He is one of the most secretive men I have ever met…and smart! He is so intelligent. He covers all of his tracks. He never used to until he found out I was paying attention. I used to have all the passwords to his email addresses because he used to always use the same password. Well, one day I was so pissed because I saw that he was visiting a couple of dating sites and I had no idea he was interested in things like that. I used to leave them unread but that particular time I got so mad I opened it so he would know that I read it and he changed his passwords. He never wants to go anywhere with me and if I ask him to do something together he yells and says no. He won’t even go to church with me anymore. I know something is up but when I mention it to him, he says I’m insecure and have a low self-esteem. Does anyone have any advice?

Comment by Tina White — April 27, 2011 @ 8:32 am

Tina girl, either way, u lose. He’s definitely cheating! could be man or woman. leave him alone. think baby, no interest in sex with you, and angry cause u want it? Come on. doesnt want to go out with you. cause he doesnt want his “other lover”to catch him with u. Babygirl, dont be “Dickmatized” and lose yourself in the process. The sex USED to be the bomb, remember he doesnt want it from u anymore. Drop that loser

Comment by Dana — August 19, 2011 @ 4:15 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.