Bigger Bras

October 28, 2008

BOW WOW – BIG GIRLS

Filed under: Thicksational Music,Videos — Tags: — @ 8:33 am

I JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS VIDEO. THICKETTES GIVE ME YOUR OPINION. DO YOU THINK THIS WAS A VIDEO TO REP US OR DEGRADE US?

6 Comments »

1. I don’t know what to say about this video either. It’s a cross between horrible and iono. The one thing I can say is that Bow Wow definitely needs to stop…just period. I’m sorry, but he doesn’t inspire me, maybe he needs to find a new hobby or something, go to college, or something. Whatever he does, he just needs to stop

Comment by TiaMichelle — October 28, 2008 @ 8:49 am

2. Ok they could of got a better looking Big Girl!
    Im not mad and im quick to get mad. And omg her outfit
    was the worst!!!

Comment by Sasha — October 28, 2008 @ 4:00 pm

3. Wow I don’t like this video they could have done a better job with representing the thick girls. Btw I love your site Krys!

Comment by Kela — October 28, 2008 @ 10:16 pm

4. Uhm…so clearly I hate this video…LMAO

Comment by ...sueZette... — October 28, 2008 @ 11:34 pm

5. The video is cheap. You mean to tell me for any other video they have a budget to hire 50 “models” but could only afford one “big girl” with a Rainbow Plus wardrobe budget for one outfit!!! not acceptable. Since they saved so much money by doing the whole video with a green screen, they could have paid some real thicksational dancers (and yes they do exists)and actually gotten proper ‘big girl’ representatives! WTF was that ish!

Comment by Ms. Izzo — October 29, 2008 @ 5:25 pm

6. If Bow Wow REALLY wanted to show the big girls some love he would have spent some big dollars on a real video with big dancers (as Ms Izzo said), and repped us as sexy hotties with some class. This is just a cheap gimmick that makes me want to slap someone.

Comment by Dee — October 31, 2008 @ 12:38 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.