“I don’t have a problem discussing the topic of somebody being gay, but I do have a problem discussing my personal life,” Latifah, 38, told Sunday’s New York Times magazine.

“You don’t get that part of me. Sorry,” she added. “We’re not discussing it in our meetings, we’re not discussing it at Cover Girl…nobody gets that.

“I don’t feel like I need to share my personal life, and I don’t care if people think I’m gay or not,” she said. “Assume whatever you want. You do it anyway.”

“People will make up all sorts of things that are not true,” she told the Chicago Sun-Times. “There ain’t gonna’ be no wedding.” (Source)

1. I want to make my own site to sell factors but I use no idea where to start.. I may no what websites to take, or how much it will be (or if there’s any way i can do it for free? ). May someone produce as much information as it can be and a website where i can begin please?. I want as very much help as it can be..

Comment by Jospeh Muehleisen — December 24, 2015 @ 3:53 pm

2. Wow, sounds cool! Thanks!

Comment by Cherelle Penatac — December 28, 2015 @ 2:40 am

3. My video participant in joomla doesn’t play videos in firefox in the event that the latest adobe flash player isn’t very installed. I’d like to have it just like a professional participant to show a dialog saying: “Do you need to install display player 10” or just how it says when you go to an expert website so users do not have to search and download adobe flash player by hand….. Does anyone know, how to do this?.

Comment by Lowongan Kerja — December 28, 2015 @ 11:01 pm

4. How do I go about copyrighting content material of my website?

Comment by Pengumuman SNMPTN — December 28, 2015 @ 11:43 pm

5. Would it not be wise to minor in creative composing and main in biochemistry?

Comment by Bidik Misi — December 29, 2015 @ 1:01 am

6. How many articles will it take to begin a good blog?

Comment by film korea terlaris — December 29, 2015 @ 7:01 pm

7. I’d have to verify with you here. Which isn’t something I usually do! I enjoy reading a publish that may make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!

Comment by menikmati malam minggu sendiri — December 30, 2015 @ 12:10 am

8. Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment by blazer batik wanita — December 30, 2015 @ 1:45 am

9. im starting a blog page and i need a way to verify the content is usually mine therefore i think once i write a post i actually will record it on camtasia studio room, will it show 100 it is mine?.. we dont need to pay out 30 $ each post to copyright laws them..

Comment by susu sehat — December 30, 2015 @ 2:25 am

10. How do I copyright the content on my web site?

Comment by Lowongan Kerja 2016 — December 30, 2015 @ 8:59 am

11. I want to create an article on my site to share with people. How can I be sure that no one copies what I have written and claim this as their own? Is there several place exactly where I can “register” my work so that I use proof it’s far my function and no one else can claim it as their own?.

Comment by SNMPTN 2016 — December 30, 2015 @ 10:32 am

12. I am two decades old and interested in starting a blog, but I am just not sure exactly where I should (what site) or how to start. I possess so many interests(fashion, politics, soccer, acting, etc) so I’d prefer a journal like blog page that I may write about everything. Please consider in..

Comment by neck pain relief — December 30, 2015 @ 9:22 pm

13. A computer starts somewhere. It starts with a bios and a PROCESSOR and a motherboard ect… When we code that pc to pump away a unique number, what makes it pick the number it picks? Exactly the same computer rests beside it can identical and they both pick different first random figures. Is the Bios fed a seed during construction each new bios gets a different seeds? Those of us which have worked with unique numbers know what a seed is. So why will my computer give a amount between 100 and 1000 as 756, but yours gives, 537? Is that not a form of intelligence beyond those of artificial? All of us gave the pc the ability to give random amounts, but what makes it give or choose that arbitrary number when in reality they have no ‘will’ to decide. Why 3 rather than 4, in order to favours nothing? Even with a seed, why is it choose 5 with this seedling but 7 with that seeds? Where in the ruels of existence does it say that, with this seed equaling 756395837 because computer, first random # will end up being this?.

Comment by Stage 4 ovarian cancer — December 31, 2015 @ 1:28 am

14. How can I discover cheap, reliable wordpress web-site designers that I may out resource my webdesign work to?

Comment by jual knalpot satria fu — December 31, 2015 @ 3:16 am

15. I use about 4-5 sites that are outdated and not utilized. I have a fresh blog @ blogspot and I would like to forward those domains therefore they appear on the blogspot address. How do I go about accomplishing this? My fields are organised by GoDaddy and are blank at the moment. I had developed originally forwarded them to one more hosting company but they never built the sites..

Comment by alat bantu sex — January 1, 2016 @ 11:45 am

16. I am looking for a good running a blog site exactly where I can in fact get audiences or visitors to view my blog. I have tried blogspot and live journal with no real achievement. Does anyone know of worthwhile sites exactly where I can in fact blog and get visitors?.. Another thing is usually any tips to get readers to your websites? Should you stick to theme or how do you have to advertise or if you keep posting will they come to you?.. Please simply no spam. Thanks.

Comment by Paris Vinas — January 1, 2016 @ 3:24 pm

17. What user friendly WordPress text editing program should I use that is a free download?

Comment by Gayla Stapleton — January 1, 2016 @ 11:20 pm

18. My school has both and they are exactly the same thing. Everytime I actually go to a site it says either: You’ll want firefox, or perhaps you must have internet explorer. Also why is firefox down-loadable? Wouldn’t you already have a browser?. What are the add ons like? Internet explorer has tabbed browsing..

Comment by Software Gratis — January 2, 2016 @ 10:56 pm

19. It is really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Cream HN — January 3, 2016 @ 12:36 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.