“She’s lucky she wasn’t killed. Fortunately, there weren’t any cars or other scooters behind her when the accident occurred,” A source tells the tabloid.

Latifah injured her right elbow and knee in the crash, according to reports, but refused to seek treatment at a nearby hospital.

The source adds: “Luckily, she didn’t break any bones. But she was suffering and was prescribed painkillers.” {SOURCE}

1. How can I replace the settings in Thunderbird so that I choose the e-mail address used to forwards blog posts?

Comment by Noel Curly — December 24, 2015 @ 3:53 pm

2. F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Comment by Lowongan Kerja — December 28, 2015 @ 10:34 pm

3. What is Copyright laws Violation: copyrighted content detected, How do i take it off?

Comment by SBMPTN — December 29, 2015 @ 12:46 am

4. I have to voice my love for your kindness for men and women who absolutely need guidance on this particular area. Your personal dedication to passing the message up and down has been amazingly insightful and have specifically enabled women much like me to arrive at their targets. Your interesting advice means a whole lot a person like me and extremely more to my fellow workers. Warm regards; from each one of us.

Comment by film korea bagus — December 29, 2015 @ 7:01 pm

5. Make sure you answer both questions completely:.. What’s the easiest way to make sure that merely copyright something, that it’s my own without have to copyright each article or blog independently?.. ALSO:.. Now i am a poet and I would like to copyright my work with out have to pay “per poem” — how can I accomplish that, but also be able to obtain things copyrighted regularly?.

Comment by malam minggu sendiri — December 30, 2015 @ 12:11 am

6. you’re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a great job in this subject!

Comment by Pengumuman SNMPTN 2016 — December 30, 2015 @ 10:23 am

7. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment by SNMPTN — December 30, 2015 @ 3:47 pm

8. On my friend’s blogs they have got added me personally on their blog page rolls, yet mine constantly sits at the bottom of the list and does not list when I post like it does for others. Is a setting that I need to change or is this an option that they have made?.

Comment by vons application — December 30, 2015 @ 6:10 pm

9. What running a blog website experienced the least intrusive ads meant for free-account users?

Comment by cincin perak — December 30, 2015 @ 11:51 pm

10. How do I copyright laws the title and the articles of an worldwide online paper?

Comment by human skeleton — December 31, 2015 @ 2:01 am

11. I have been provided a Dell computer from my sis. However , her former hubby set up his accounts on this computer (says he cannot remember the password), making himself the only administrator. Today, I cannot add any applications ( like iTunes), neither can I delete anything. How do i clear his passwords from this computer, and make me the supervisor? I have always been afraid that I shall have to delete almost everything, then begin again (ugh! ) That will mean buying new programs, installing them and so on. Any kind of ideas?.

Comment by alat bantu sex — January 1, 2016 @ 11:42 am

12. I do love the way you have framed this situation plus it does supply me a lot of fodder for consideration. However, from everything that I have seen, I only hope as the comments pile on that people today continue to be on issue and not start upon a soap box involving the news du jour. All the same, thank you for this outstanding piece and although I can not go along with it in totality, I value your perspective.

Comment by Jamie Kettinger — January 1, 2016 @ 4:08 pm

13. Hi most – Excellent straight-up CODE website that I’d like to changeover to Joomla. If possible, I’d like to install Joomla into a subfolder and develop and test the site generally there, while keeping the existing site functioning until I’m ready to move it over. Is possible?.. Thanks!.

Comment by toko herbal jogja — January 2, 2016 @ 5:52 pm

14. How do I regain my computer to an earlier time?

Comment by ALARDOlogin — January 2, 2016 @ 9:39 pm

15. Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your website in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a good portion of people will miss your great writing because of this problem.

Comment by Software Full version — January 2, 2016 @ 11:26 pm

16. How can you create your own blogger header intended for your blogspot?

Comment by gestational diabetes diet recipes — January 3, 2016 @ 2:01 am

17. How can you create your own blogger header intended for your blogspot?

Comment by resep masakan — January 3, 2016 @ 3:13 am